- Courtenay / Black Creek -
• Recent production experience running a CNC to produce wood products or components preferably within a cabinet or millwork manufacturer.
• Well-rounded proficiency with specifications, measurements, and machinery settings.
• A history of conscientiousness and reliability.
• Leadership skills with a proactive ability to work within a team to resolve production challenges.
• Good verbal/written English communication skills.
• Ability to maintain safety standards through best practices on the production floor and in the general workplace.
• Millwork/Cabinetry Manufacturing Experience
• Valid Driver's License
• Competitive Salary
• Full Benefits (after 3 months)
TO BE DISCUSSED - BASED ON EXPERIENCE